Thank you for choosing XPLORA. We hope that you and your child enjoy this new and more exciting way of exploring the world.
FIND PHONE NUMBER:
If your XPLORA comes with a pre-installed SIM card, the phone number can be found at https://start.myxplora.com
XPLORA 3S watches are compatible with nano-SIM cards of most major mobile providers in the European Union. Click here for a list of compatible providers.
In order to use a SIM-card in your XPLORA 3S watch, you have to deactivate the card's pin code. Click here to learn how to deactivate the PIN-code.
Check the box for the following items:
- XPLORA 3S watch
- Micro-USB charger
- Quick user guide
Charging the XPLORA 3S
You will find the charging port of your XPLORA 3S on the back of the device. Open the grey rubber lid to reveal the port. Insert the micro-USB cable to charge the watch. When charging, a battery symbol will appear on the screen.
Be careful not to damage the lid, otherwise the watch may become vulnerable to water damage.
Only phone calls with registered contacts
CAMERA & PHOTO MESSAGE
Take a photo and store it on the watch or share it with your family
Record, send and receive voice message
Send a funny emoji message
REAL TIME TRACKING
GPS, WiFi and mobile cell tower triangulation for the most accurate location data
WATER RESISTANT IP67
No need to take off the watch when playing with water*
*IMPORTANT: The watch complies with IP67, meaning it can be submerged 1m below water for a maximum of 30 minutes. However, inappropriate use may damage the watch, so please keep in mind that the XPLORA 3S is not a diving watch.
- When switched off, press and hold the button to switch the watch on.
- Press once to turn on the screen
- Press and hold for approx. 5 second to activate the SOS alarm
- The watch can only be switched off by selecting "Remote Power Off" in the parent's app
Activate XPLORA 3S
1. If you purchased the XPLORA 3S as SIM-free version: Insert an active 2G SIM card. Make sure the SIM has sufficient credit and data enabled.
3. Install the app on your smartphone and follow the instructions on your screen to verify the number of your smartphone and create a user account.
4. Select "Activation" on the watch to show the QR code.
5. Select "Add watch" in the XPLORA 3S app and scan the code to pair the watch with your app.
6. You can add a second guardian by repeating these steps with the phone of the person you want to become second guardian.