The handling of the XPLORA Activity Band is carried out through the touch-area on the lower rim of the frame (see illustration) and by the on/off button on the side:
- To browse in the menu of the watch, press the touch-area. The menu can only be browsed in one direction; browsing backwards is not possible.
- To select a menu point, press the touch area until the input is confirmed.
- To return to the main screen, press the button on the side once.
- To switch the Activity Band on or off, press and hold the button on the side.
- To display the serial number of your Activity Band, press and hold the touch-area on the main screen.