If the XPLORA Activity Band cannot be connected to the XPLORA Activity Band app, please try the following:
- Open the list of paired Bluetooth devices on your phone
- Search for "XPLORA AB" in the list of paired devices.
- Unpair "XPLORA AB".
Exit the Bluetooth menu without re-pairing "XPLORA AB".
- Open the "XPLORA Activity Band" app.
- In the lower menu bar, tap on the watch symbol.
- Select "Pair new device" and tap on the Activity Band picture.
- You will now see a list of available bluetooth devices. Select "XPLORA AB" from the list.
- After successful pairing you can see the data of the activity band in the app.