Thank you for choosing Xplora. We hope that you and your child enjoy this new and more exciting way of exploring the world. The following guide will show you how to set up your X5 Play eSIM.
Check the box for the following items:
|X5 Play eSIM watch||quick user guide||magnetic charging cable|
NOTE: Please use only authorised Xplora accessories.
CAUTION: Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an incorrect type. Do not remove or attempt to remove the non-user-replaceable battery. If you experience problems with the battery, please contact the customer support.
Activation procedure for eSIM - X5 Play eSIM
- Charge the watch, if necessary.
- Open the Xplora App and create your guardian account, if using it for the first time.
- Make sure that WIFI and Bluetooth are switched on on your smartphone.
- On the watch, select "eSIM" in the Settings menu.
- Go to "Family in the app and press the "+" sign to add a new watch. Scan the QR code shown on the watch.
- Scan the QR code of your eSIM profile.
- Provide your child's profile information and watch's phone number.
NOTE: The service performance may vary by the mobile network coverage. Feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.