If the watch can't be switched on or no longer displays the charging icon, please try the following instructions:
- Clean the metallic contacts from the charger and the watch with a soft cloth.
- Connect the charger to a wall socket, not to an electronic device, as it operates with a more stable power.
- Plug and unplug the charger several times. This will help to activate the battery of the watch.
- While on the charger, hold the power button for at least 30 seconds to hard reset the watch.
- If you have more Xplora chargers at home, try using them to check if the charging cable is not defective.
If the watch can't be turned on despite following our instructions, please contact us at email@example.com