Some Xplora models have been discontinued and their spare parts are no longer available in our webshop, others haven't been added there yet. We encourage you to contact our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to consult the stock for the item you’d like to order, as we may still have some stock left. If you’d like to order an Xplora strap, don’t forget to mention the colour and the model of the strap you’d like to receive.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between the X5 Play and X5 Play eSIM?
- How can I transfer Xplora coins?
- How to delete a safety zone?
- Can two watches chat between each other?
- I am the guardian and I have changed my phone number
- What is the difference between the XGO2 and the X5 Play?
- Can I download apps and games on the watch?
- How small can a safe zone be?
- Can I access the watch remotely to listen or see my child's surroundings?
- Where can I buy a spare charger or a new strap?