The Xplora watches are smartwatches for kids with a location feature, but they're not designed as tracking devices. The watch uses three sources to determine its position and depending on the positioning source the watch uses, the position might be more or less accurate. At the moment, 300 metres is the minimum range for a safe zone; smaller safe zone ranges could trigger unnecessary alerts if the watch's position was less accurate.
Articles in this section
- Why do I see two profiles on my Xplora app and on the Goplay website?
- How small can a safe zone be?
- The item I wanted to buy on the Goplay Store is sold out
- Can I access the watch remotely to listen or see my child's surroundings?
- Where can I find a spare charger or a new strap?
- Can I download apps and games on the watch?
- I have paired the watch but the QR code still appears on the watch
- I am the guardian and I have changed my phone number
- Despite being a guardian, I see this message: Your request has been sent to the guardian. It's waiting for consent
- The watch and the guardian have the same number