The Xplora watches are smartwatches for kids with a location feature, but they're not designed as tracking devices. The watch uses three sources to determine its position and depending on the positioning source the watch uses, the position might be more or less accurate. At the moment, 300 metres is the minimum range for a safe zone; smaller safe zone ranges could trigger unnecessary alerts if the watch's position was less accurate.
Articles in this section
- The item I wanted to buy on the Goplay Store is sold out
- Can I access the watch remotely to listen or see my child's surroundings?
- Can I download apps and games on the watch?
- How to delete a safety zone?
- Can two watches chat between each other?
- Why do I see two profiles on my Xplora app and on the Goplay website?
- Where can I find a spare charger or a new strap?
- How can I transfer Xplora coins?
- How small can a safe zone be?
- I have paired the watch but the QR code still appears on the watch