Xplora watches can't be used to listen or see the physical surroundings of your child. While this would be technically possible, such a feature poses several problems. First of all, it's legally and ethically problematic to enable a function that can be used to listen to others without their knowledge or consent. The watch would not only pick up what your child says, but also what other children or teachers around them say. It is also problematic when it comes to safety concerns. Some tests showed that products that include a listen in feature can be easily hacked and this would enable access to the watch to an unauthorised person.
Articles in this section
- The item I wanted to buy on the Goplay Store is sold out
- Can I access the watch remotely to listen or see my child's surroundings?
- Can I download apps and games on the watch?
- How to delete a safety zone?
- Can two watches chat between each other?
- Why do I see two profiles on my Xplora app and on the Goplay website?
- Where can I find a spare charger or a new strap?
- How can I transfer Xplora coins?
- How small can a safe zone be?
- I have paired the watch but the QR code still appears on the watch