The first profile you can see on the Xplora app and on the Goplay website is your child's profile, while the second one belongs to the guardian of the watch. The app is mainly used as a parental app, and we wanted the parents to have their own admin's profile and be able to collect steps and Xcoins together with their child. The two profiles can't be merged, but you can easily transfer Xcoins from one profile to another.
Articles in this section
- The item I wanted to buy on the Goplay Store is sold out
- Can I access the watch remotely to listen or see my child's surroundings?
- Can I download apps and games on the watch?
- How to delete a safety zone?
- Can two watches chat between each other?
- Why do I see two profiles on my Xplora app and on the Goplay website?
- Where can I find a spare charger or a new strap?
- How can I transfer Xplora coins?
- How small can a safe zone be?
- I have paired the watch but the QR code still appears on the watch