Kids can't exchange messages between two Xplora watches yet, but they can call each other if their phone numbers have been saved on the parental app. The chat feature, on the other hand, is limited to exchanges between one watch and the app.
Articles in this section
- How to delete a safety zone?
- Can two watches chat between each other?
- Why do I see two profiles on my Xplora app and on the Goplay website?
- How small can a safe zone be?
- The item I wanted to buy on the Goplay Store is sold out
- Can I access the watch remotely to listen or see my child's surroundings?
- Where can I find a spare charger or a new strap?
- Can I download apps and games on the watch?
- I have paired the watch but the QR code still appears on the watch
- I am the guardian and I have changed my phone number