If the watch and the app don't react in any way while scanning the QR code,
- Check if you are using the Xplora app and if the app is updated to its latest version.
You can download the app here:
- Check if your Xplora has the latest software version installed.
- Check if the 4G sign appears on the watch or connect your watch to WIFI.
- Restart the watch.
- Scan the QR code that appears in the Settings on the watch, not the one from the box.
- Make sure that you scan the QR code from the right distance - don't keep the camera phone too close to the watch and try to get a clear view of the QR code.
If you are still experiencing this issue, please send us a photo of the QR code of your watch, as well as the guardian’s number. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article is closed for comments.