Welcome to the Xplora family! We hope that you and your child will enjoy this new and more exciting way of exploring the world. The following guide will show you how to set up your watch with the preinstalled SIM-card.
ACTIVATE YOUR SIM IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS
Please click the link below to activate your SIM card and choose a plan.
Your subscription is now active! In the next steps we show you how to activate the XGO2 watch.
DOWNLOAD THE XPLORA APP
ACTIVATE YOUR WATCH
- Make sure your watch is fully charged. If the watch previously ran out of power, it might take up to 15 minutes of charging before the watch can be switched on.
- Open the Xplora app and create a user account using your own phone number.
- Once you have created a user account, the app will prompt you to add a watch. Press "Add device", then "Scan code". Give the app permission to access your camera.
- On the watch, select "QR code" in the Settings menu.
- Scan the QR code shown on the watch and enter your watch's phone number. Make sure that you enter the number of the SIM-card that is inside the watch. If you don’t remember the number, go to the My Plans section on Xplora Connect platform.
- Learn here how to add a second guardian.
Visit this website if you have more questions about the Xplora SIM-card. If you’d like to learn more about your watch’s features, click here.
Need help during the activation of your watch? Click here or contact us at email@example.com.
Article is closed for comments.