Welcome in the Xplora family! We hope that you and your child enjoy this new and more exciting way of exploring the world. The following guide will show you how to set up your watch with the preinstalled SIM-card.
Check the box for the following items:
NOTE: Please use only authorised Xplora accessories.
CAUTION: Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an incorrect type. Do not remove or attempt to remove the non-user-replaceable battery. If you experience problems with the battery, please contact the customer support.
ACTIVATE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
Scan the QR code below with your phone's camera or go to the Xplora Connect platform to create your Xplora Connect account and activate your SIM-card subscription:
Please click on the link to the Xplora Connect platform or scan the code:
- Fill in your full name and email. Validate your account by entering a security code that was sent to your email.
- Scan the barcode of your SIM-card or the barcode of your watch OR enter the ICCID number or the IMEI number manually. The ICCID number is the number you can find on the SIM-card itself and on the back of the larger plastic card, under the barcode. The IMEI number is your watch's unique number and can be found on the box of the watch.
- Choose the subscription that suits you best from the list of available plans. You will find more subscription details by clicking on each plan.
- Go to the checkout to complete the payment.
- Your subscription is now active! You can now download the Xplora app and learn how to activate your watch.
ACTIVATE YOUR WATCH
- Make sure your watch is fully charged. If the watch previously ran out of power, it might take up to 15 minutes of charging before the watch can be switched on.
- Open the Xplora app and create a user account using your own phone number.
- Once you have created a user account, the app will prompt you to add a watch. Press "Add device", then "Scan code". Give the app permission to access your camera.
- On the watch, select "QR code" in the Settings menu.
- Scan the QR code shown on the watch and enter your watch's phone number. Make sure that you enter the number of the SIM-card that is inside the watch. If you don’t remember the number, go to the My Plans section on Xplora Connect platform.
- Learn here how to add a second guardian.