Xplora watches can't be used to listen or see the physical surroundings of your child. While this would be technically possible, such a feature poses several problems. First of all, it's legally and ethically problematic to enable a function that can be used to listen to others without their knowledge or consent. The watch would not only pick up what your child says, but also what other children or teachers around them say. It is also problematic when it comes to safety concerns. Some tests showed that products that include a listen in feature can be easily hacked and this would enable access to the watch to an unauthorised person.
Articles in this section
- How can I transfer Xplora coins?
- How to delete a safety zone?
- Can two watches chat between each other?
- I am the guardian and I have changed my phone number
- What is the difference between the XGO2 and the X5 Play?
- Can I download apps and games on the watch?
- How small can a safe zone be?
- Can I access the watch remotely to listen or see my child's surroundings?
- How do I change my watch's phone number?
- How to delete my account data?
Article is closed for comments.