Kids can't exchange messages between two Xplora watches yet, but they can call each other if their phone numbers have been saved on the parental app. The chat feature, on the other hand, is limited to exchanges between one watch and the app.
Articles in this section
- How to delete my account data?
- How to delete a safety zone?
- Can two watches chat between each other?
- Can my watch send text messages?
- What is the difference between the XGO2 and the X5 Play?
- How can I transfer Xplora Coins?
- Can I download apps and games on the watch?
- How small can a safe zone be?
- Can I access the watch remotely to listen or see my child's surroundings?
- I am the guardian and I have changed my number
Article is closed for comments.